$416.00 - $507.00
ACT's clutches offer excellent power holding ability and legendary reliability. They are an excellent option for a wide variety of Mazda Miata projects. This 1.8L clutch can be used on any 1.6L/1.8L using a 1.8L flywheel. The larger diameter provides more clamping force without requiring a substantially heavier pedal.
- HD Street: 245lb.ft
- HD 6-puck: 310lb.ft
- XT Street: 315lb.ft
- XT 6-puck: 405lb.ft
- The ACT HD pressure plate is ideal for a naturally aspirated or low-boost forced induction setup. The pedal pressure is slightly stiffer than stock, but still 100% streetable. If you are looking for a stock-replacement clutch, the HD is an excellent option.
- The ACT XT pressure plate has a substantially heavier pedal than the ACT HD or the stock pressure plate.
- The full-face Street disc modulates like a factory clutch disc and is ideal for street applications.
- The 6-puck sprung disc holds more poewr than the Street disc, but it engages more harshly.
All ACT clutch kits include:
- ACT pressure plate
- ACT clutch disc
- pilot bearing
- throwout bearing
- clutch alignment tool
- high-temperature spline grease