Shipping & Returns
Trackspeed provides will-call services free of charge by appointment only. If you would like to pick your order up in person, please follow these steps:
- Place your order on our website as you normally would. Fill out the billing and shipping addresses as normal, and pay with a credit card or PayPal.
- Select "Will Call" as your shipping method.
- Contact us via email to schedule a will-call appointment. Appointments are typically available Monday through Friday between 12pm and 7pm.
- We do not accept cash or any form of check.
- Please allow 24 hours to have your order prepared for will-call.
- Walk-in will call pickups will not be accepted. An appointment is required.
- "No-shows" will have their order cancelled. If you no-show on a will-call appointment, we charge a $25 or 25% restocking fee, whichever is more, and you will be asked to ship all future orders.
- Orders that remain unclaimed after thirty (30) days are subject to the same rules as no-shows.
Trackspeed ships all orders via UPS unless otherwise specified. Our standard cutoff time is 4:30PM PST. We can process overnight orders as late as 6:30pm PST, but you will need to call us to request this and an additional handling charge will apply.
Our webstore has weight and dimensional data for every product we sell. It will accurately calculate shipping for domestic and international shipments. If you call or email us for a shipping quote, we will give you an off-the-cuff estimate that may or may not be completely made up, then direct you to our webstore for a more accurate quote.
We do not ship to PO boxes. If you provide a PO box for your shipping address, you will be responsible for all additional charges required to deliver your package.
Items that are labled "Free Shipping" will ship via USPS Flat Rate 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
We will not mark down the value of a shipment to reduce your tax costs. Doing so is illegal in the Unted States.
Want to know how long it will take to get your products? Find your location on the map below.
Contact us via email to request an RMA. We will provide you with shipping instructions and a UPS shipping label. If you send your items back before requesting an RMA, we will not reimburse you for return shipping, and we may deny the return entirely.